Blogs, Podcasts & Journals
- Michigan Policy Wonk Blog: .Publicizes research relevant to state policymakers
- Congress & the Presidency: .(Taylor & Francis) An interdisciplinary journal of political science and history that features articles on Congress, the President, the interaction between the two institutions, and national policy-making.
- A Few Reasonable Words: .Podcast. A podcast from three professors trying desperately to soothe the frayed nerves of the American public with the comforting balm of political science.
- National Political Science Review: .An annual refereed publication of the National Conference of Black Political Scientists.
- Ballpark, The: .LSE US Centre's regular online audio show on US politics, policy, and research.