Blogs, Podcasts & Journals
- African Security: .Strives to investigate the myriad issues relating to conflict and security within and between African nations, not only from the more traditional approaches to security studies but also from more novel and innovative perspectives.
- African Affairs: .Published on behalf of the Royal African Society, the top ranked journal in African Studies, an inter-disciplinary journal with a focus on the politics and international relations of sub-Saharan Africa.
- Review of African Political Economy: .Radical analyses of trends, issues and social processes in Africa, adopting a broadly materialist interpretation of change.
- Africa Research Institute Blog: .Encourages debate, questions orthodoxy and challenges “received wisdom” in and about Africa.
- Rev. of African Political Econ. Blog: .Short articles to highlight developments on the continent and comment on the dynamics of protest, shifting patterns of political economy and issues of historical concern.