- Power 3.0: Explores how savvy authoritarian governments survive and thrive, and the ways that democracies are contending with this challenge. .
- Rev. of African Political Econ. Blog: Short articles to highlight developments on the continent and comment on the dynamics of protest, shifting patterns of political economy and issues of historical concern. .
- Saideman's Semi-Spew: Wide ranging thoughts on international relations, ethnic conflict, civil-military relations, academia, and politics from Stephen Saideman. .
- Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social Science: From Andrew Gelman and co-authors. .
- Strange Maps: comments on all kinds of intriguing maps - real, fictional, and what-if ones .
- Tibet Issue, The: Discussion about contemporary political issues in Tibet. .
- Two Weeks Notice: A Latin American politics blog from Greg Weeks of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. .
- Up Front: The latest analysis by Brookings experts of current events and breaking news. .
- USAPP - American Politics and Policy: From the London School of Economics .
- Volokh Conspiracy: Posts about law and politics .
- War on the Rocks: Analysis, commentary, debate and multimedia content on foreign policy and national security issues through a realist lens .
- War on the Rocks: A platform for analysis, commentary, debate and multimedia content on foreign policy and national security issues through a realist lens. .
- War, Numbers and Human Losses: Thoughts on quantitative research on war from Mike Spagat. .
- WIDER Angle: United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics Research addresses political and economic development issues .